Latest News

30 Cute things to Say to Your Girlfriend to make her smile

Want your girlfriend to see you as someone romantic, Do you want to make your dream girl go crazy and feel really loved by you?

We have compiled 30 cute words  To make her love you more. This could make her happy and blush in delight. This actually works, it has been tried and we are sure that it would work magic for you.

1) You are a blessing to me

2) You give meaning to my life.

3) I can’t imagine my life without you in it.

4) How do you look so beautiful all the time?

5) You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.

6) You always know how to surprise me.

7) You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.

8) You look so cute when you laugh.

9) You brighten up my day every time I see you.

10) I dreamt of you last night.

11) I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.

12) I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.

13) I love the way you smile

14) You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.

15) Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.

16) You are such a good dancer.

17) You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.

18) I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

19) I feel so happy just spending time with you.

20) You’re my best friend.

21) You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.

22) No, you’re not fat. You’re perfect and just the way I like it.

23) You could have any guy in the world, and yet you chose me.

24) You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.

25) I want to make time stand still when I’m with you but time always finds a way to fly past.

26) I wish I could have met you years ago.

27) Just hearing your voice in the morning makes my day.

28) Your cute smile makes me melt.

29) The way you look every time I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.

30) You’ve made my dreams come true.

Have Some cute words too? dont fail to drop them

No comments:

Post a Comment